Monday, June 8, 2009

Here we go.

Apparently if I want to someday call myself "A Writer", I need to get writing. (Genius, I know.) Just one of the nuggets of brilliance I learned in my, you guessed it, writing class. The problem is that I was never good at journaling, and my novel (while saved with a title in a folder on my computer) consistes of one page. The title page. So this blog is my last ditch attempt to motivate my own self-expression.
I apologize in advance for the randomness of topics. I have finally given up on trying to understand how my brain works, and am learning to just embrace The Neurosis. One of the reasons I aspire to the title of "Writer" is because it is a free pass to Randomness. A one-way ticket to Quirkitown. Hopefully in the next ten years I can work my way up to full-blown Eccentricity. Everyone needs to have a goal.
Please don't discourage my efforts by commenting with negative feedback, telling me not to quit my day job, etc. After all, we "Writers" are sensitive (sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment